Betting on chariot races in ancient Greek times to betting your favorite sport through your smartphones, the landscape has changed dramatically in a prolonged period of time.
What remains constant is the zeal for competing and getting rewards. Playing a sport and winning money will always be attractive. However, sports betting isn’t only rewarding but also entertaining with lots of fun.
The abolition of the Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act of 1992 by the U.S. Supreme Court in May 2018 has given a boost to sports gambling in most of the states.
- There are now some top Indiana Sports betting apps available to bettors in the Hoosier State.We compare and rate the best apps from IGC licensed operators. Since sports betting was legalized in the state, a wave of online sportsbooks have launched mobile betting apps.
- The Best Sports Betting Apps In Virginia (In-depth look) Willaim Hill Virginia (9/10) – Best For Largest Risk-Free Bonus. Visit: Willaim Hill Virginia and get a $2,021 Risk-Free Bet.
- The best apps for betting on US sports in this post are for American players, and it’s possible that they won’t be open to you in other countries. Don’t worry if that’s the case, because we have a page dedicated to the top-ranked betting apps that will feature some mobile bookmakers that are open to your region.
BetNow offers a 100% deposit bonus of up to $1,000, one of the best offers available. This site also accepts a wide range of credit cards as a form of deposit. Download my konami slots. BetNow is one of the most trustworthy sports betting apps on the market, and it also offers great odds on parlay wagers.
Mobile and online sports betting have now become legal and available in 15 states in the United States. The growing popularity of online betting sites has naturally stimulated bettors to come-up with some of the best betting apps for sports on the Apple Store and Google Play store.
The world is going mobile and sportsbet apps give you a better way to connect to your favorite sportsbook. Not all sports betting apps are alike. Below is a list of the best sports betting apps available with legal sports betting.
Top 10 Most Popular Online Sports Betting Apps Reviewed in 2021
Here, we have brought the top 10 apps for sports betting that you can download on your Android and iOS devices. Let’s get started with top sports gambling apps that offer real money betting.
Bet365 is one of the most popular UK based sportsbooks accepted around the globe. This is one of the best sports betting apps that offers a comprehensive range of markets, bet types, and special offers of pre-match and in-play markets, together with live streaming your device, and push notifications to help with betting in-play.
Notable features of the Bet365 App:
- Access Casino, Games, Poker, and Vegas products.
- Fully equipped with some cool features, like their cash-out option/
- Offers live-streaming that’s rare.
- Full A-Z Sports menu and Offers menu are available for quicker navigation.
- Super clean and user-friendly interface.
- Arguably the best UI available today.
- Payment options available - VISA, MasterCard, PayPal, bet365’s own MasterCard, and more.
- Ease of use for betting.
States Supported: Draftkings is available in the US, Canada, and other select jurisdictions.
Platforms Available: iOS and Android
OLBG app is the most recommended sports betting community platform based in the United Kingdom, that helps punters find the best bets, lets you browse all events to see free betting tips, detailed comments, and expert strategies from 1000s of expert tipsters over all your popular sports betting markets.
The betting experience includes 20+ sports, 100s of leagues, and 1000s of events. OLBG offers expert advice and tips across a variety of sports, including horse racing, football, tennis, boxing, cricket, golf, rugby, snooker, and every major U.S. sport.
It is one of the best mobile sports betting apps to share tips with your friends via email or Facebook and Twitter. This app helps you win with the best sports tips and saves punters time to make a better bet.
If you wish to know more about this app, you can read the full review of OLBG app here.
Notable features of the OLBG App:
- Get hot tips on a wide variety of events and sports.
- Receive notifications from your favorite tipsters.
- One of the best sports gambling apps.
- Get detailed research & opinions that help you win.
- Browse all events to see free tips, detailed comments, and expert tipster opinions for 20+ sports.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Free to use.
Platforms Available: iOS and Android
DraftKings Sportsbook is one of the best all-around online sports betting app in the world, especially in the US, providing top-notch mobile betting, live betting options, and industry-leading sign-up promotions for sports bettors. It is one of the most popular legal best gambling apps sports that offers a variety of sports betting options to bet on your favorite sport virtually.
With a wide variety of features, it is one of the best sports gambling apps offering diverse betting styles like instant bets, betting sportsbook pools, daily fantasy sports, and a Sports Betting National Championship contest, live cash out options, and an online casino is a plus.
Notable features of the DraftKings App:
- Huge variety of sports available.
- Wide range of contests.
- Intuitive Sport Navigation.
- Responsive interface.
- Attractive & Functional UI/UX.
- Accepts all expected deposit options, like credit card and PayPal.
States Supported: Draftkings is available in the US, Canada, and other select jurisdictions.
Platforms Available: iOS
FanDuel Sportsbook is one of the most wonderful sportsbooks, popular for Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS). It is one of the best legal sports betting apps that lets you find a fantasy league, watch games, win real money, full scores, news, data, and daily coverage of NFL, NBA, PGA, NCAA, MLB, NHL, Premier League Soccer, and Champions League Soccer.
Notable Features of FanDuel App:
- One of the best sportsbook app interfaces.
- Find a fantasy league for NFL, MLB, NBA, PGA, NHL, EPL and UCL soccer, and other fantasy sports.
- Quickly move throughout the app, with easy navigation.
- A comprehensive and exhaustive list of many bet types for each sport.
- A wide variety of daily fantasy sports (DFS) options and tournament types.
- Highlights popular offers, and daily promotions.
- One single wallet for sports betting, daily fantasy, and the casino.
- $1,000 risk-free bet.
States Supported: FanDuel is available in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Colorado, Indiana, and West Virginia.
Availability: iOS and Android
Pointsbet is an Australian-based legal best sportsbook app online and one of the best sports betting apps that offers daily odds boosts, interesting promotions, and includes an uncluttered homepage with popular betting markets, doing things bettor-friendly for newbies and seasonal bettors.
This app is one of the best sports betting apps offering the smoothest user experience among all U.S. sportsbooks, displaying the best daily promotions for bettors, with a unique points betting system.
Notable features of Pointsbet app:
- 24/7 Bet Types, including NFL, NBA, MLB, PGA, UFC, and more
- Impressive live, In-Play Betting.
- Exclusive BetSync Feature.
- Only US betting app available in the Spanish Language.
- Elite Rewards Program.
- Weekly special promos & offers.
- Supports easy deposits and withdrawal options, including PayPal.
States supported: PointsBet app is available in NJ, IN, IA, IL, CO.
6. William Hill Sports
William Hill Sports is the most established sportsbook in the world, with a good name in the sports betting world. Bet on all of your favorite sporting events throughout the year with an extensive range of bets, covering all the major sports markets.
This app supports live streaming, advanced in-play scoreboards, with standard deposit and withdrawal options available with the rest of the industry. Get all of the modern, standard bets like — point spreads, totals, moneyline, first-half derivatives, etc.
Notable features of William Hill Sports App:
- Bet on in-play markets, with a live betting feature.
- Full and partial cashouts.
- Easy to navigate, fast, and user-friendly to bettors.
- Attractively designed and easy to use mobile app.
- Promotions sound for first-time app users.
- Fabulous mobile app.
States supported: William Hill Sports app is available in New Jersey, West Virginia, Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, and Nevada.
SugarHouse app is one of the best sportsbook apps and betting apps, that helps you switch seamlessly between online casinos and sportsbooks and lets you earn loyalty points on every bet. This app gives you live betting, live chatting, options. It offers a wide range of online games, including Bet on football, hockey, or golf. and an online Sportsbook as well.
SugarHouse Sportsbook aims at delivering a flawless sports betting experience. Make-up your day with fast-paced thrills of daily specials, live streaming of sports events, futures bets, and odds boosts. If you're looking for quick, easy deposit methods and a hook-up with a sugary bonus, the SugarHouse app is a good option.
Notable Features of SugarHouse App:
- Clean and easily navigated mobile experience.
- Realistic, easy-to-clear bonuses.
- In-play betting with live video.
- Casino app for online sports betting and odds.
- Wide variety in types of games offered.
States supported: The sugarHouse app is available in the United States, Colorado, Illinois. Indiana, Iowa, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Tennessee, The United Kingdom, India.
8. BetRivers Sportsbook
Bet Rivers is one of the best mobile betting apps, legal and licensed online sportsbook from Rush Street Gaming, and with a sister company SugarHouse Online. This online sportsbook and the betting app has expanded to many states - Pennsylvania, Colorado, Indiana, and Illinois.
While BetRivers' online sports betting platform doesn’t seem to be that perfect as some of its competitors, the new sign-up bonus offer, with some peculiar features for the existing users (odds boosts, cash out, rewards points), makes BetRivers a good option to get started.
Notable Features of BetRivers App:
- Bet from anywhere at any time.
- Includes all popular bets with regulated sports betting - (Point Spreads, Totals, Moneyline, First half derivatives, etc.).
- Requires to download the GeoGuard Location Validator app for Apple users.
- Easy navigation to find sports and bets.
- Robust live betting platform and user-friendly features.
- Supports PayPal and online banking options.
States supported: BetRivers is available in PA, IN, CO, IL, IA & MI.
BetMGM is the premiere sports betting platform to take your online sports betting to the next level. This is one of the best online sports betting apps, that offers real-time betting odds, enhanced offers, and lots of different betting options from Moneyline to futures, fully packed with in-game betting and live streaming options.
Notable Features of BetMGM App:
- Boosted bets offered daily.
- Live, in-game betting options.
- Best-in-class customer service.
- Easy deposits and withdrawals.
- Safe and Secure transactions.
- 24/7 access to bettors.
States supported: BetMGM app is available in New Jersey, Nevada, West Virginia, Indiana, Tennessee, Colorado, and Pennsylvania.
10. FOX Bet
FOX Bet is yet another sports betting app available in NJ, PA, and CO. This mobile sports betting app lets bettors manage your account right from their smartphones. You can make deposits and withdrawals, claim bonuses and promotions fully packed with live streaming and live betting options.
There will be promos and odds boosts more often. Customer service is also not good with no live chatting option.
Notable features of FOX Bet app:
- Bet on all major sporting events in the US and Canada.
- Get in-play and futures betting opportunities.
- Place bets on individual markets, groups of games, and futures.
- The pricing is good overall.
States supported: FOX bet app is available in NJ, PA, and CO.
Which sports betting app is the best?
After a long team researching the various sportsbook or sports betting apps out there, here is the list of most reliable sports betting apps of 2020. With more and more apps becoming available, competition is also growing. To filter out the best with we have compared the apps based on features, class-leading technologies, live betting options, and interface.
Looking for the best app for betting on sports here is the complete list to choose from. If you like these apps to let us know in the comment section down below. Till then, you can also get your app reviewed with us. Read the most honest and unbiased mobile app reviews to know more trending apps in the mobile industry exclusively with MobileAppDaily.Written By
Vikram is an experienced wunderkind, who embraced technology at a very early age, and today he is at the helm of it. Mobile apps are something that excites him the most, and now he is up to give this vertical the best shot. He routinely catches up with the new apps and comes up with the top apps that can excite you to the core.Follow
You never know when you’re going to get that golden sports betting tip or where you’ll be when you realize you only have a few minutes to get your bets in for today’s games. In the old days, this was a big problem. But thanks to the development of sports betting apps, you no longer have to worry.
|1||up to €30 Free Bet||Go to Site|
|100% up to €122||Go to Site|
|3||100% up to €200||Go to Site|
|100% up to €50||Go to Site|
|5||100% up to €50||Go to Site|
Sportsbook apps allow you to place real money wagers from anywhere as long as you have a phone or Wi-Fi connection and a smart device. Turn your iPhone, Android, or iOS device into a mobile sportsbook in minutes!
Real Money Betting Apps by Sport
While most bettors look for an app that covers every major game of a sport (or even esport), the quality is not always the same across the board. It’s not that some companies are dropping the ball, it’s that some betting apps give a little extra TLC to specific sports. If you’re interested in betting on a particular game, it makes sense to go to the best sports betting apps focused on that specific sport.
Best Real Money Betting Apps
The best mobile betting apps offer comprehensive coverage across several different sports, and they also offer many other real money gambling options. However, not all apps are created equal when it comes to their offerings. Some may focus more on popular sports like football or soccer, while others may offer more competitive odds on sports like rugby, golf, or even esports. As a result, you should be looking for an app that best suits your gambling needs.
What We Look for in Sports Betting Apps
Determining the best real money betting apps is not easy. There are hundreds of providers to choose from, offering vastly different levels of quality, safety, and service. While the entire ranking would take a long time to breakdown for you, we want to give you a quick look at what we deem to be the most important. Below, you’ll see the four factors we include in our process to find the best sports betting apps for real money wagering.
Safety and Security
Making sure you’re using a safe sports betting app is paramount to the quality of your experience. You need the peace of mind that your money is safe, your bets will be honored, and you’re not putting yourself at risk. We’re not trying to pump doom and gloom into your day, but we want you to understand how seriously we take this. Safety and security are the top two criteria we always look for when creating and updating our list of recommended online betting apps.
If you have two sports betting apps side by side and they’re identical in every sense, except one gives you free money for betting, where are you going to take your action? You better be grabbing that free money! While we will never select sportsbook apps based solely on the bonuses they offer, we do use them in our rankings calculation. We look for big bonuses that are easy to clear, available to bettors of all levels, and cover many (if not all) sports.
Apps for betting on sports are worthless if they make moving your money around a challenge. You should be able to deposit instantly and get cash withdrawals within a few hours or a few days, at the very least. The sports betting apps for iPhones and Androids that we recommend offer multiple high-quality, safe, and secure banking options.
Sports Betting Apps vs. Online Betting Sites
Using only the best sports betting apps to house your real money action offers a lot of added benefits. While online betting sites provide some of the same perks, they can’t match everything mobile betting apps bring to the table. Here are just a few of the most important advantages of choosing to use this newer technology.
You Can Use Sportsbook Apps to Bet 24/7 From Anywhere
As long as you have access to a smart device and the internet, you can place real money wagers. This gives you the ability to place wagers from home, at work, at the doctor, on the bus, in your car, at the game, at the bar, or anywhere else you might want to get action. As long as sportsbooks are taking action, you’ll be able to get in the action. Here are a few everyday situations where this comes in handy.
Best App To Bet On Sports Illustrated
- When you get a hot tip texted to you minutes before the game, and you’re not at home or in a sportsbook
- When you were supposed to have time to get to the casino before the game, but something came up
- When you completely forgot the game was today, but you still want to get action
Online sports betting apps are there to help you in all of these situations and a whole lot more.
Apps for Betting on Sports Allow You to Shop Lines Much More Efficiently
The aforementioned benefits of top sports betting apps are essential for convenience. But the most important advantage over desktop betting websites is much more critical to your success. When you’ve got access to betting lines 24/7, you have the ability to shop your lines much more effectively. Within seconds, you can check to see if a line has shifted for you, against you, or is holding true.
- Allows you to study trends and predict the best time to place your sports bets
- Lets you time your betting predictions perfectly to get the best odds and biggest potential wins
- Take advantage of news before the rest of the betting public
Best App To Bet On Sports Illustrated
Betting Apps: Android vs iPhone (iOS)
While most of the best betting apps are compatible with all devices, the only way to be sure your device is covered is by choosing an option specifically designed for your equipment. Below, we’ve got links to the top apps for betting on sports using real money for iPhones and Androids.
Best iPhone Betting Apps
If you’re an iPhone owner, we already know you love the latest and greatest technology. Whether you’ve got the brand new iPhone with the liquid retina screen or you’re rocking a classic like the iPhone 6, you want to be able to bet on sports from your phone. The link below will take you to a list of the top iPhone sports betting apps. These apps are compatible with every iPhone and will work even if you’ve been putting off that iOS update.
Additionally, all of these sportsbooks also double as iOS betting apps, compatible with other Apple iOS devices like your iPad or iMac.
Best Android Betting Apps
A comparable or arguably better phone than the iPhone is an Android. Android owners are known for caring less about the hype or how great someone says something is and more about the actual quality. Because of this, we put a lot of extra quality checks in place when determining the best Android sports betting apps. Click the link below on sports betting apps for Android, and we’ll get you set up regardless of which device you’re using.
Frequent Questions About Online Sports Betting Apps
Websites To Bet On Sports
[ Back to Top ↑ ]