FanDuel Daily Fantasy Basketball Helper: Saturday 2/20/21: DeAndre Ayton's salary has dropped to its lowest point of the year. Is now a good time to pounce and use the Suns' big man?
Though FanDuel’s daily fantasy sports and sportsbook products are well known, fewer people know about is FanDuel Racebook.
That’s right; those looking to get in on a little horse racing action will find a robust offering at FanDuel’s racebook.
TVG runs the horse racing product, which is an affiliate of FanDuel Group. Whether you’re looking to bet on a Triple Crown race or weekly action at Delta Downs or Woodbine Mohawk, FanDuel has odds on almost every horse race that’s happening across the country.
We sent our team of experts to look under the virtual hood of FanDuel Racebook and its new player offerings.
This review of FanDuel Racebook is split into the following sections
- Live Streaming and Results: Learn what kind of races you can live stream from your FanDuel Racebook account.
- FanDuel Racing Betting App: A look at the mobile option for FanDuel Racebook users.
- Available Races: A rundown of the racetracks and how much you can bet on each race.
- Banking at FanDuel Racebook: A review of the deposit and withdrawal methods available.
- FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon and Scotland. Our brands include: FanDuel — A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app; FanDuel Sportsbook — America’s #1 sports betting app; TVG — The best-in-class horse racing.
- Even the best GMs can’t do everything themselves. They need a staff of hardworking assistants to give them the information they need to know, when they need to know it. And fantasy GM’s are no different — that’s why there’s FanDuel Scout. Scout syncs with your FanDuel account and keeps an.
- FanDuel — A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app FanDuel Sportsbook — America’s #1 sports betting app TVG — The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network and betting platform.
- The FanDuel mobile betting app is available for iOS and Android devices. Users of both can point their browsers to FanDuel.com for a link to download the official mobile app. IOS users will be directed to.
FanDuel horse betting app
FanDuel doesn’t have a horse racing app yet, although you’re more than welcome to use TVG’s app, which is quite fluid. We, at The Lines, give it high marks.
That allows you to use FanDuel technically; however, if you want to open an account with FanDuel to bet on horse racing, you won’t have app access.
However, that’s not a big deal because the website is built for mobile. So, if you’re surfing the mobile browser version on your Apple (iOS) or Android device, it will still feel like an app.
And for each race, you’ll simply tap the screen instead of clicking with a mouse. You’ll also be able to swipe to move from various events and bets. Also, you’ll find a back button at the top of the screen.
While a dedicated app would be a nice touch, given how mobile-friendly the website is, you may not notice a difference.
FanDuel’s Wager Rewards program
Since the book is affiliated with TVG, FanDuel’s horse racing rewards program is the same.
To become a member, you must either call 1-888-752-9884 to speak to a customer service agent or enroll online through your account.
Simply log in and find the opt-in page for “Wager Rewards.”
The program rewards FanDuel’s long-term customers. For every dollar you bet, you’ll get points. So, the more you play, the more you earn. You can use these points for gambling credits.
For example, 2,500 points translate into a $5 credit, which you can use like cash.
Promotions, contests at FanDuel Racebook
FanDuel Racebook runs the same promos as TVG. Typically, the varieties you’ll find coincide with seasonal events.
For example, a promo during the Triple Crown or Kentucky Derby will let you earn $10 back if the horse you picked to win outright places second or third.
In terms of readily available incentives, FanDuel runs a refer-a-friend promotion.
For every new player you recruit, FanDuel gives you a $25 bonus. Remember, this person must make a qualifying deposit.
You can also get a piece of the Super 5 or Super 8 contests, which are daily.
With this contest, you pick the winning horses of either five or eight races. If you’re right, you can win a big prize. With the Super 8 contest, FanDuel offers consolation prizes, so you don’t have to win outright to get something back.
FanDuel Racebook software review
Although you can visit the FanDuel Racebook site by visiting Racing.FanDuel.com, TVG runs the software.
It’s done an excellent job of providing online horse betting action.
When you visit the website, you’ll see the main page with all of the upcoming races in the center.
Below, you’ll see all the various horses of each race along with the odds for each. If you’re looking for specific tracks, you can scroll down to find the ones available for that day.
You get a good feel for what’s available and upcoming, and you can keep track of that day’s races in one place.
The site is quite bare-bones, so it feels like there is more to be added.
FanDuel said it is still working to integrate more of TVG into FanDuel’s dedicated racing site. In comparison, the TVG site is more robust. That’s how the FanDuel racing site will eventually be.
Navigating the menu system
Browsing the FanDuel racing site is almost better on a mobile device than a desktop computer. It feels like the site was created for mobile-use first and browser-use second. The alignment and look are a little more intuitive on mobile.
Outside of the main section, there are a few other areas to note. At the top of the page, you’ll find a few useful links that will help newbies get started with horse racing. That includes understanding the pools, odds and bet types. If you click on any of those pages, you can get more information to get up to speed.
The numberFire predictions are excellent.
If you’re not familiar with numberFire, it uses the powers of quantitative analysis to come up with sports predictions. NumberFire crunches the numbers for each race and predicts who’ll win, place or show.
To find the prediction, just click on a specific race and you’ll see the “numberFire Predicts” near the top of the page.
It is a useful tool that can help your handicapping.
The bottom of the page features “Home,” “Tracks,” “Bets” and “More” buttons.
While it may seem like it’s odd on the desktop version, it’s a natural place for smartphone users.
Each of those sections is mostly self-explanatory, except for the “More” section, where you’ll find details on FAQs, tutorials, how to send feedback and more.
Watch FanDuel Horse Racing live streaming
FanDuel Racebook allows you to watch some of the races right from your wagering account, which is convenient. You can watch the action and place bets on the same screen.
There are a couple of ways to find what’s on. You can either hit the “‘Live Streaming” button at the top of the page.
Alternately, you can go and select the race you want to bet on and watch. If there is a live feed available, a “Watch Live” button will pop up above the win, place, show and exotics sections.
The experience is quite smooth. Just place your bets and watch the races. It’s a one-stop-shop.
Available races at FanDuel Racing
If there’s a horse race happening anywhere, FanDuel Racebook will likely have the lineup.
It includes tracks far beyond the US; it provides lines for races in the United Kingdom, South Africa, France, Japan and more.
Most bettors will have a keen eye on the North American races. Here’s a look at the racetracks you’ll usually find on the board:
- Aqueduct Racetrack
- Belmont Park
- Churchill Downs Racetrack
- Del Mar Racing
- Flamboro Downs
- Gulfstream Park
- Keeneland Race Course
- Laurel Park
- Monmouth Park Racetrack
- Pompano Park
- Sunland Park Racetrack
- Santa Anita Park
- Saratoga Race Course
- Tampa Bay Downs
Overall, FanDuel provides access to more than 150 horse racing tracks.
Types of bets you can place at FanDuel
FanDuel’s Racebook offers a variety of bet types across all of the tracks, so you can do more than pick a horse to win.
To get you acclimated to the various types of horse race bets and what they mean, here are the options:
- Win: The horse you bet on must come in first.
- Place: The horse you bet on must come in first or second.
- Show: The horse you bet on must come in first, second or third.
- Exacta: You pick two horses to finish first and second, and they have to finish in that order.
- Quinella: You pick two horses to finish first and second, and they have to finish in any order.
- Trifecta: You pick three horses to finish first, second and third, and they have to finish in that order.
- Superfecta: You pick three horses to finish first, second, third and fourth, and they have to finish in that order.
- Box: When you box an exacta, trifecta or superfecta, the horses you chose can finish in any order.
- Daily Double: You bet on the winners of each of the first two races.
- Pick 3/4/5/6/7/8: Throughout the many races you choose, you have to pick the winning horse for each race. It’s like playing a parlay in horse racing. Your risk increases, but if you’re right, you can hit a huge payday.
Other betting markets at FanDuel Racing
If you’re looking for additional action outside of horse racing, you’re not going to find it at FanDuel Racebook. It strictly focuses on horse race betting and nothing else. Even though you can click over from the sportsbook to the casino, you actually can’t do that from the racebook to the sportsbook.
FanDuel hopes to have that integration soon, but as of right now, you’ll have two separate accounts.
The good news is that if you’re looking for that action on the major sports, you can find the NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, and NCAA games and more with a FanDuel Sportsbook account.
You’ll simply have to open a separate account. One good thing about that is that you’ll be able to qualify for bonuses for that account. Therefore, you can double-dip to earn an initial deposit bonus on the horse racing side as well as the sports betting side.
Live streaming and results at FanDuel Racing
Although there are a lot of similarities between TVG and FanDuel horse racing, a notable difference is the live streaming.
In the end, anything that TVG carries you can watch on FanDuel as well. However, the experience is just a bit different.
At FanDuel, the offering is the same, but you have to pick the specific race you’re looking for to find the streaming link.
It provides video on more than 200 tracks around the world. You can also watch race replays whenever you want. The only difference is the layout.
Once you’re on the page with the race, click on the blue “Watch LiveBetpawa gh app download. ” button to see what’s happening in the race.
FanDuel Racing results
If you happened to miss a race or are looking to find results, one easy way to do that is to hit the “Results” button in the “More” section.
You’ll see a full list of tracks on the board. Then you can choose the track you’re looking for, select the race you want the results for and see who placed first, second, third, fourth and fifth.
It’ll also show you the prices for a win-place-show and all of the other various payouts.
From that page, you can also click on “Video Replay” to see how that race went down from start to finish.
How to deposit and withdraw at FanDuel Sportsbook
With FanDuel being legal in the US, you’ll find there are several reliable and straightforward banking methods to get your money in and out of the sportsbook.
Let’s take a look at the options available to you:
- Credit and Debit Card: This is likely the easiest way to get money in and out. Double-check that your bank allows this, although most major banks do. Overall, the transactions are instantaneous.
- FanDuel Prepaid Card: FanDuel offers a branded prepaid card, which are credit cards that you can load. These have a higher acceptance rate than regular credit cards and are a good option for many.
- PayPal: PayPal is a fantastic option for those who have used the online e-wallet before. It’s similarly fast to credit cards as you log in and make the transfer.
- ACH (E-Check): This is a method where you’ll need to provide a few banking details and then you’ll be able to send an e-check.
- Online Bank Transfer: This is typically a fast option, but there sometimes can be fees associated with bank transfers.
- Wire Transfer: Wire transfers are usually the ideal option for significant deposit amounts. You’ll provide FanDuel and your bank with some pertinent info, and then you’ll be able to process a wire transfer.
- PayNearMe: This is a popular option because it’s not only free to use, but it’s useful for those who prefer to drop off cash or pay in person. PayNearMe has plenty of retail locations, including 7-Eleven, CVS and Family Dollar stores. You’ll head there and make a deposit by scanning a barcode.
- Cash at Counter: If you want to head to a land-based FanDuel Sportsbook near you, you can deposit at the cage.
In terms of withdrawals, you can process your withdrawal at nearly any of the deposit options.
Typically, it asks you to use the same method you chose for deposits. Many of the options allow you to have same-day payouts so that you can get your money quickly.
Who can legally bet at FanDuel Racebook?
To open an account at FanDuel Racebook in the US, you must be in one of the following states:
- New Hampshire
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Dakota
- Washington state
- West Virginia
You have to be 18 or older to use FanDuel Racebook, unless you’re in Arizona, Indiana, Iowa, North Dakota and Washington state, where you must be at least 21 years old.
Reasons to choose FanDuel Racebook
We like FanDuel Racebook because we can see where it’s headed.
When the integration is complete, FanDuel’s reputable customer service will be available on a single platform, along with the sportsbook, DFS and casino products.
As of right now, though, you still get a great product because of TVG’s support.
There will be lines available on more than 200 different horse racetracks around the world. Whether it’s dirt or turf, regular or harness, colts, fillies or mares, you’ll be able to bet on almost every single horse race every single day.
FanDuel also provides an excellent variety of bets, so you can do more than wager on who’ll win the race. You can bet on win, place, show, exactas, trifectas and many other types of exotics.
If you get into the Super 5 or Super 8 contests or play the Pick 6s and win, you can earn life-changing amounts of money.
Fanduel Horse Racing App
To help you with your picks, FanDuel offers live streaming of all of the races, along with replays so that you can study.
FanDuel also provides race projections from numberFire, which is one of the most respected sports betting analysis tools on the market.
Overall, there is plenty to love at FanDuel Racebook, and it’s only going to get better. Sign up today to take advantage of its initial deposit bonus.
You’ll be having fun with the ponies in no time.
ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands and products all built with one goal in mind — to give fans new and innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, and leagues. That’s no easy task, which is why we’re so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we’ll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we’re committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon and Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel — A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook — America’s #1 sports betting app
- TVG — The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network and betting platform
- FanDuel Racing — A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino — Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOX Bet — A world-class betting platform and affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars — The premier online poker product and affiliate of FanDuel Group
Fanduel App Store
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
FanDuel is looking for a Customer Marketing Manager, Racing Retention to drive our customer retention and marketing initiatives. You will play a key role on the Customer Marketing team, with full ownership over key retention programs for Racing, and collaborate with multiple departments within the company including but not limited to Brand, Commercial, Growth, Product, and Customer Service. This is an exciting opportunity to help elevate revenue driving marketing initiatives at a premier gaming company.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Work with a team of Customer Marketing professionals to create a best-in-class retention program
- Own a limited number of CRM campaigns, from ideation to execution to evaluation across email, mobile, onsite, and paid channels
- Lead customer marketing innovation by unlocking opportunities for automation using technology
- Become a systems expert, cultivating extensive knowledge of our marketing technology stack (Braze, Knime, Customer Data Platform) and our data sources
- Know our data architecture and understand how it impacts customer segmentation and marketing enablement
- Play a key role in setting up new end-to-end marketing campaign automations
- Lead the systematic creation and execution of testing plans, and ensure results get shared & implemented
- Approach projects effectively by collecting and defining work requirements and maintaining a continuous feedback loop amongst stakeholders
- Understand how to leverage APIs to create automations and personalize campaigns at scale using Movable Ink and real-time triggers/events
- Oversee the creation of documentation for owned projects to facilitate knowledge sharing
- Recruit and identify top talent while creating an inspiring environment for direct reports to learn and grow
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- 5+ years of experience in email and/or mobile marketing, with expertise in creating and managing marketing campaigns from start to finish
- 2+ years experience in managing or mentoring people
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience preferred
- Strong understanding of Email Service Providers (preferably Braze and Movable Ink) and Customer Data Platform Technologies (e.g. Segment, mParticle, Tealium)
- Experience working with multiple marketing channels and compliance considerations for each (CAN-SPAM, double opt-ins, etc)
- Strong understanding of CRM platform metrics
- Comfortable with querying and logic (SQL knowledge a plus)
- Proficient in coding emails in HTML and CSS
- Strong organizational skills and effective at project management
- Knowledge of Photoshop preferred
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager & Analytics preferred
- An avid horse racing fan preferred, and have played FanDuel/TVG or competitive products
- Knowledge of sports and/or experience working within a heavily regulated industry is a plus
- Willing to work nontraditional hours, including weekends and evening shifts, when necessary
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs and platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity and inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect and value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.