To manage your e-amusement pass and access specific game features, you will need a Japanese KONAMI ID to login into the e-amusement homepage. Go to the e-amusement registration page. Fill in the areas with your info. Make sure both your ID and password are between 8 to 32 characters long. Please turn on two-step verification Two-step verification is a secure feature that asks for your KONAMI ID and your password, and also 'a verification code' sent to your KONAMI ID registered email account. My KONAMI Slots. 356,243 likes 4,597 talking about this. From the makers of myVEGAS Slots and myVEGAS Blackjack come my KONAMI Slots! From the casino floor to the palm of your hand - earn REAL. I've forgotten my KONAMI ID password You can reset your KONAMI ID password on the following website - Click the 'Forgot your password?' Link on the left hand side and follow the on screen instructions. Jan 12, 2020Campaign 'Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links' 4th Anniversary Celebration Campaign. Sep 29, 2020Information Series/Characters update! May 20, 2020Campaign KC Grand.
Data Transfer Settings When Changing Devices
'Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links' allows players to transfer game data between devices. To transfer the data, you must use a KONAMI ID.
Please follow the instructions below when transferring data from mobile device to mobile device, and between PC and a mobile device.
Step 1: Registering your game data
1. Go to the 'Help/Etc.' menu by tapping on the wheel icon in the upper-right hand corner of the screen. In the 'Help/Etc.' menu, select 'Data Transfer Settings.'
2. Select 'Data Transfer with KONAMI ID'
If you are using a mobile device, you can also transfer the data from 'Data Transfer' -> 'Transfer data to another device' through Game Center or Google Play Games. To transfer the data, you need to advance through the game.
3. If you do not have a KONAMI ID, please select 'Generate KONAMI ID.' If you already have one, you can complete data transfer by logging in.
5. Complete data transfer setup by entering the 6-digit confirmation code sent to your e-mail address.
6. Go back to the game and if you see the following screen, the setting is completed.The confirmation code will expire 60 minutes after the e-mail is sent. Please have an active e-mail address prepared. If you cannot receive the confirmation code on your phone, please make sure that the domain '@konami.net' is not blocked.If you do not remember the e-mail address, you cannot proceed with the data transfer.Your 9-digit Duelist ID (e.g. 123-456-789) is not your KONAMI ID (Apart from your Duelist ID, you must create KONAMI ID using your e-mail address).
Step 2: Transferring data to a new device
1. Install 'Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links' to the new device.
2. Select 'Data Transfer' from the title page and then select 'Transfer data from another device.'
The “Transfer data to another device” button may not appear depending on player’s playing environment and how much players have progressed in the game.If your account has already set up Data Transfer via your mobile device, you can also complete the data transferring from “Transfer data with Game Center/Google Play Games” button.
3. Enter your KONAMI ID and password at the Login page to complete data transfer.
Data Transfer FAQ
If you can receive e-mails with your registered e-mail address, please reset your password.
1. Go to the KONAMI ID Login page from the game: Settings -> 'Data Transfer Settings' -> 'Data Transfer with KONAMI ID'
2. Select 'Forgot your password?' and fill in your e-mail address, enter the visual verification code, and click next. Raging bull casino redeem free spins. In the case of receiving the message from a mobile device, please make sure that the domain '@konami.net' is not blocked.
If you cannot use the registered e-mail address, the above method is not available. Please check that the e-mail address is active before reregistering the data transfer settings.
Forgot My Konami Id Codes
Even if you cannot use your e-mail address, transferring data between devices is possible. After you complete data transfer, be sure to set up data transfer again with an active e-mail address.
Forgot My Konami Id Card
Your data transfer settings do not expire.
No, your settings will not be deleted after data transfer. Your settings can be used again in the future.
Please contact us through the data recovery inquiry in the app.
Start 'Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links' with a new account and contact us via 'Contact Us' -> 'Submit Player Data Recovery Inquiry.'
The above content is for players who have newly created/registered a KONAMI ID with the app. If you already have a KONAMI ID with data transfer set up, please contact us via 'My KONAMI' on the web site.