In today’s digital age, every task can be done at home, Paytm have proved to be very effective for performing many tasks like mobile recharge, bill payment, money transfer, and online shopping. Over the past few years, Paytm has provided comprehensive payment services for small to large merchants, as well as normalizing access to the QR mobile payment method for the convenience of consumers.
- How To Remove Recents From Paytm Online
- How To Remove Recents From Paytm Transfer
- How To Remove Recent Payee From Paytm
Betway mobile login. As you know, many UPI based applications are offering much cashback offers to woo customers, due to which the usage of the Paytm wallet is continuously decreasing. Lack of facility to transfer Paytm cashback directly to a bank account like other online money wallets is becoming the main reason for consumers to reduce the trend.
|Join Our TELEGRAMChannel to get the latest offers cashback deals|
On the top right-hand corner of your digital card, you should see a small trash can icon Tap the trash can icon, and tap ' Remove Card ' (Note: If this is your default payment method, you will need to click on the star on the digital version of the card in the 'method of payments' section to remove it as your default. Launch the paytm application: First of all, on your android device just tap on the white icon with.
Must Read – Before Delete Paytm Account
Friends, like me, you too must have tried a lot to delete the Paytm account, but with no such option in the app, you will be disappointed. It is a negative point of Paytm to be noted, however, you can remove Paytm forever through helpline number or chat. If you also want to do something like this, then carefully read the points below –
- There is no need to deactivate or block the Paytm account in case of changing mobile numbers.
- To delete a Paytm account, it is necessary to give a reasonable reason to the Paytm team.
- Only the request to remove the account from the Paytm registered number will be accepted.
- You can also request to block the account by visiting http://Paytm.com/care.
How To Delete Paytm Account For Permanently (Method 1)
How To Remove Recents From Paytm Online
Contact 24*7 Help
- First of all login to your Paytm account using your mobile number.
- Swipe the screen from left to right and select the 24* 7 Help option.
- Now go to the ‘Bank, Wallet & Payments’ section.
- Choose the first option “I want to permanently deactivate my account”.
- Remember, a genuine issue must be given to delete the Paytm account permanently.
- After your request is successful, your paytm account will be deleted in 48 hours.
Must Check: Paytm First Free Membership Offer & Promo Codes 2020
Delete Paytm Account Permanently (Method 2)
Writing to Paytm.com/care
In this method, you have to write an email to [email protected] If you are not good enough in English, then you can also tell your problem in Hindi.
- Login to your email account first, it should be linked to the Paytm account you want to delete.
- Write a mail to [email protected]
- Subject – “Delete My Paytm Account” “Mobile Number”.
- Now write your issue with Paytm account in simple and short words.
- Link the Aadhaar copy with your account cancellation request, if they believe your reason to be genuine then they will deactivate in 72 hours.
Basic Reasons For Deleting PayTm Account
- Multiple Paytm Accounts.
- Delete Paytm Merchant Account.
- Change or Update Paytm Mobile Number.
- Delete Paytm Account Transaction History.
How To Remove Recents From Paytm Transfer
Must Check: Paytm Gold Loot Trick 2020 Free Gold via Online Script
How To Remove Recent Payee From Paytm
In this post I have shared all the methods and tricks to delete the currently working Paytm account, apart from this you can also get suggestions related to Paytm account on toll-free number 01204456456. By not taking much of your time, I am ending this, I hope this information will definitely work for you. For any kind of mistake, forgive us and inform us through comments, and don’t forget to share this information on social media to reach more people.